Wednesday 25 January 2012

I Bet...Deep

I slept with you on my mind
I slept with you on my groin
You slept in my loins
I could not forget
The way you looked at me
Yesterday
So I slept the night with you
All over me
In my mind

I bet you forgot how voluptuous I look
From the back
How enticingly delicious I could be
From elsewhere
I bet you forgot all those thoughts
I read in your eyes
I bet you forgot the look
That has you on my mind

I bet
I bet
I bet
I bet you don't know the way
I'm yearning
I bet you couldn't imagine
The way I am burning

Deep
Deep
Deep inside this body is a place where I treasure you

Deep
Deep
Deep inside this body is a place where all of you lays dear

Deep inside the corners of my mind
Deep inside the depths of my thoughts
Deep below my consciousness
Deep beneath the surface of my words
Deep within the truth of my passion

Deeeeeeeeeeeeep
Is the only word that fully describes your impact on me
Deeeeeeeeeeeeeep



(c) Shaziane 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment