Wednesday 12 June 2013

Yesternight and Today

On days like today
I want to make love to your body with my words

On nights like yesternight
I want to listen to your breath crescendo in the distance
with walls, space, tension between us

On days like today
I want to watch you love yourself entirely
without care that eyes passion and unconditionality watch
without thought that discrimination, and disgust [exist
...that they] cannot understand the beauty of you

On night like yesternight
I want to love you so well that you forget my presence
love you so thoroughly that happiness wells, bubbles, 
bursts within the walls of your chest
burns in your veins, and as you fight to control it, 
flows from your lids swiftly in a smooth caress 
over your raised, weary, smiling cheeks

(C) Shaziane

No comments:

Post a Comment