Monday 25 November 2013

Gently

Gently love me
Gently fall into my arms
Gently tap your love
In the palm of my hand
Gently remind me, of the reasons
We love
Love me
Softer. Softer than the silent rain
Love sweetly
Sweeter than the music
It makes inside me
Love me
Differently
From the drizzle on the rooftop
I want love
No one can feel
I want devotion that is seen
By the eyes
Of those who
Know it
In the mind
Of those who
Keep it
Me, you, us
I want to be
Loved
I want to be loved
Without distraction
Taken as a jewel
Treasured as a rarity
Held as a precious bird
Gently, softly, sweetly
Loved
Not for the world to view
Just us
Love me
The way you enjoy
Being loved
Love me
With your own
Precious love
As a reminder
Love me
Daily
As a friend
Love me honestly
Gently
Love me

(C) Shaziane 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment