Monday 25 November 2013

Just Speak

Just speak

I'm always
Listening

Break your silence
Give me peace
Allow your thoughts
To see me too

Just speak your mind
Raise your voice
Let the call be heard
Walk the balance
Bring the torch
Let the way be seen
If you never tell
Your story
I'll never know
Your heart
So lift your voice
Push the wall
Let me help you to
Break free

Let the others see
That freedom can be

Just speak your life
Speak your fight
Let us share in your battle

We need survivors
We need hope
But if your silence continues
How will we get either
Show how and where you are
How and why you came
Inspire the wounded
Frighten the hate
Motivate the hope
And shatter the pain

Just speak

Speak the tears
Your mind whispers

That's all I'll ask

Of you

So just speak

Say the words
That will seal
Your freedom
Give power to the victory

Just speak...

Just speak

(C) Shaziane

No comments:

Post a Comment